Our Livecam service brings the power of your BuckEye Cam to the web.
This gives you the ability to monitor your systems in near real time, all day long.
With the standard PC Base kit and an internet connection you can have your pictures and videos from all your BuckEye Cams automatically uploaded to your very own LiveCam Site.
With the LiveCam feature enabled you will be able to view your pictures from anywhere in the world. Just get online and go to your LiveCam account to view.
Here is an example LiveCam Account: Click Here
You can see when the last time each camera updated on the front page. Click on any of the cameras to see all the most recent pictures/videos from that particular camera.
- Up to 300 cameras listed per account
- Ability to make your account private (you control who will have access to your livecam account)
- Receive the HTML code for your web site (insert your livecam picture in to your web site)
- Place your logo on the Livecam site (click-able logo to your web site)
Click any Here to visit the LiveCam site to view more pictures.
Terms of Service:
1. The LiveCam service is provided for your personal use. You may not use this service in a way that is against the law. You may not resell this service to a third party.
2. The LiveCam service is provided "as-is" without an explicit or implied warranties, guarantees, conditions, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither Athens Technical Specialists, Inc. nor any of its affiliates or licensees warrant that the operation of the service will be uninterrupted or error free.
3. We do not and cannot guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of information posted on your account. The information such as pictures that are posted on the LiveCam account
can be accessed by other users if they have a link, web address, or user name of your account, or your account is public. It is up to you to keep the user name and web address
confidential. Private accounts may be offered for an additional fee.
4. Except to the extent expressly prohibited by the applicable statutes, Athens Technical Specialists, Inc. or its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, or
punitive damage or financial loss arising out of the use, or inability to use this service.
5. The user settings file that contains camera settings information will be uploaded to the website. This file contains information about the current camera settings that were
entered by the user. The file is uploaded only for displaying some basic information about the cameras. We (service provider) took some measures to keep the content of that
file private and will will not share or sell that information to a third party. However, we do not guarantee the confidentiality of the information in that file.
5. We do not guarantee the integrity of the data and pictures that are posted on the account.
6. We reserve the right to change the conditions of use and service without any prior notice. We reserve the right to terminate the service without any notice.
7. You (user) can cancel the service at any time by contacting us and requesting for your LiveCam account to be closed. When we (service provider)
close your account the pictures and other files stored on your account will be deleted.
9. Information that you have given us to setup and activate a LiveCam account and will not be shared or sold to a third party.
10. Users are responsible for providing an functioning internet connection. This includes configuring security systems as needed to allow the LiveCam to
operate correctly. The LiveCam software requires an outgoing SSH connection to our server in order to upload pictures.