Copyright © 2004 BuckEye Cam All Rights Reserved.
Call Toll Free 866-325-8172
ATSI - 8157 US Highway 50, Athens, OH 45701
X Series Wireless Cameras (X80 and X7D)
Download X Series Camera Firmware(zip version)
(Current version 3.0.0)
SD Card Standalone file (only needed if not using wireless mode)
MAC Software and Firmware:
"Stand Alone Mode Software" Download then copy file to your sd card
Linux Software for PCs
Cellbase Firmware Update:
Orion Series Wireless Cameras
Current Version 136
1. Download the firmware update
2. Save the .dat file to an SD card.
3. Make certain that you are using a fully charged battery that will power the camera through the update process.
4. Remove the power from the camera.
5. Insert the SD Card into the camera.
6. Connect the power to the camera.
7. The camera will start up and begin the update. You will see a message on the camera display that says the firmware is programming.
8. The update process takes less than 1 minute. Do not remove the SD card during the firmware update.
9. After the camera's firmware has been updated, the camera will automatically reboot.
10. Once the camera is finished booting up, it is ready for use. You can remove the SD card at this time.
Linux software for PCs
Cellbase Firmare Update:
Wireless Feeder Controllers
X80 Echo Wireless Sensors and Repeaters
Service and Warranty
Contact Service Department
Call Toll Free 866-325-8172 Ext 1195
Click HERE to fill out service form.
All service requires form to be filled out prior shipping!
For all service and warranty ship to:
ATTN: BuckEye Cam Service
8157 US Highway 50
Athens, OH 45701
Product Manuals & Application Notes
How To Videos